Thursday, November 7, 2013

Week Forty-Seven: Bees

I'm back! My university studies have delayed my challenge by three whole weeks, but at least that means there are six more projects still left, and lots will be Christmassy as we head closer to December! I'm finished with uni for the year, yay! Now I can focus on quilling in my son's nap times instead of desperately cramming information into my tired head. It's going to be a lovely three months.


This week we've got some sweet little 'buzzies' as my toddler calls them...


Bees are lovely. So interesting and colourful.


Five quilled bees, and the rest are drawn on, and then the hive is made of quilling paper too. I put some shimmer and glitter on their little wings to make them extra special.


They make me happy, and they're in short supply these days! My husband and I want to have bees when we're old and our kiddies are all grown.


Next week we've got a flower that is very important this time of year...


So happy to be back!

xnata. 

No comments: