Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Week Twelve: Love Birds

While everyone else celebrates Valentines Day, my husband and I are celebrating having been together for 11 years! I know, I'm ever so young for that to be true *flutters eyelashes*

So with all this love in the air I have made a sweet little love bird card!



I like the all white quilling thing that I see some people doing, and one day I will successfully do it, but I couldn't resist throwing in a little red love heart for the romance factor.



It was also my first attempt at 'reverse quilling' if that's what you call it, where the subject is not quilled but its surroundings are.



 So Happy Valentines Day for next week everyone! We'll continue the romantic theme for next week's project with a little 3D project.

xnata


 

No comments: