Friday, January 11, 2013

Week Eight: Pink Fairy

This week's project was suggested by one of my lovely sisters in law, Weez! You should really check out her nail art blog http://weezysworldofnails.blogspot.com.au/ and like her facebook page here: https://www.facebook.com/#!/weezyxx?fref=ts to see some fantastic nail art and beauty tips on her youtube video posts!

Weezy said "I would love to see something very pink, very glittery and very girly. Like a pink glittery fairy or something ". So, without further ado, here is a glittery pink fairy!

I didn't like the look of quilled body parts, so I went with a funny flat folding technique, so it is quilling paper, just not used in the traditional sense. The want however is made of a cut up toothpick to give it a nice straight handle.

I'm happier with it than I was with previous quilled people projects, but it really bothers me that she looks more like she's running than flying : /


So there we go. It's very very pink, it's glittery, and she's a fairy. How'd I do Weez?

Don't forget to pop on to Facebook to 'like' the page and the photo of our beautiful giveaway card! We're just one fan away from 100, and once we get there our count down will begin.

Next week will be a floral affair!

xnata

2 comments:

Weezy said...

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!! You have out done yourself!!!! It's soooo cute!!! :) and thank you for sharing my blog too :) You are so talented! :) xoxo

nart said...

I'm glad you like her :) I hope my sharing of your blog & fan page get you some more visitors :)
xnata