Thursday, June 3, 2010

Cartoons and Flowers

So here are the gift tags I told you all about in my last post, what do you think of them?
Still only have the flower ones, I think I'll wait to see how they sell before I use up the other fifty tags I bought.


I made twenty without a background strip and thirty with.


They are so much quicker to make than cards, I can usually get about four cards made in a day, but I did forty of these in the one day! I really think they'd make a simple and sweet addition to any gift, don't you?




Now onto other things, I am currently working on my last assignment for my multimedia course in uni. It is an interactive cd-rom for kiddies about a little cutie called 'Lexi Nigh', and it's a cartoon/animation thing, and I can't decide on which colour scheme I like better for my main girl. The two choices are below and I am asking you: which do you prefer?





She's cute as a button isn't she? I can't draw with a mouse, so I drew this by hand and then scanned it into the computer, and I'm now colouring all the pictures in using photoshop. It is lots of fun (a tad frustrating as well though) and multimedia is definitely one of my favourite subjects.



Please help me decide which colour scheme is better for her!




Anyway, back to it then. I'm really looking forward to seeing how it turns out, and if its good I might even make an extra copy to show off with. :)




With my imagination I can see it,
With my pencil crayons I can draw it,


xnata
 
 
 
(today's sign off is from the song "drawing" by the barenaked ladies - a rude band name I know, but the song is so cute :D)

2 comments:

ittybittyandpretty said...

tags look fantastic!! wowzer the sheer volume is amazing.
i like the second clour scheme but thats cause i like pastel colours :)
xxxrosey

ArtfulLee Designed said...

Love your tags, such lovely colours and combinations. You are very talented. :)
Lee