Monday, April 19, 2010

To Market, To Market

Yay! The time is approaching for me to pack up my goods and sell them! This week sometime I will be posting some items on my online store (will post to announce this momentous happening once it has...happened), and on the 2nd of May I will be at the Petrie Markets with my lovely aunty Rosey selling our wonderful creations in our very own stall! Come down and see us Brisbane dwellers, the markets are on a beautiful location (details below) and we'll be there, so you know you'll have someone to chat to and pretty things to buy.

Time: Sunday 2nd May 8am - 2pm
Where: Old Petrie Town, Dayboro Rd, Petrie
How Much: Free entry

Here's a preview of a few more items I will be selling there



Flying Ladybug Card



Teddy Bear Love Card



Peacock Card (one of my favourites)

See, my talents do go beyond flowers and butterflies! there's other bugs and animals and stuff too :)

So busy in the weeks leading up to this (if you count going on a fishing holiday as busy -- but I will be quilling like a mad woman between fishing lessons!), I have a university assignment due at the end of this week, then my husband is in the ANZAC march here in Brisbane (that's right, he'll be on tv and everything!), and on that same day, after the parade we will be driving off into the sunset to Burrum Heads for a fishing holiday. Looking forward to it, but I will still be trying to get lots of stuff done to sell at the markets.

*sigh*

I've been informed that my very first set of business cards is being shipped to me as I write this, so will post soon to show you those too :D

Until then,
xnata

No comments: